The first thing you have to do if you want to bring your pet on your trip is to ask your host about it. Many hosts may not allow them for various reasons: because of the large number of people they host, for example, the discomfort pets may cause to guests. However, places like farms may be more open to you bringing your pet.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel with a friend or a partner?
- The host hasn't replied.
- Nobody is answering me. What do I do?
- The host requires a European passport or an American visa. Can I apply even though I don’t have these documents?
- Can I stay longer than what is asked on the profile?
- Can I stay for less than what is asked on the profile?
- The host is charging me extra fees.
- How to increase your chances of being accepted in a highly-demanded place
- Applying in high season
- I don’t have money to travel.