If you applied for specific dates but need to alter them, you can tell your host that the dates are incorrect and ask him to send you a pre-approval with another date that suits you better. The host can change the pre-approval dates as many times as necessary before the trip confirmation. Just ask him! If the trip has already been confirmed, click here.
Articles in this section
- Creating your profile
- Finding the ideal host for you
- I want to travel abroad but don't speak the language. What do I do?
- Tips for an amazing profile
- I want to talk to my host before applying.
- What should I write in my application?
- How long before the trip should I apply?
- Why can’t I apply for dates further than 6 months ahead?
- I can’t select the dates I want.
- How long does it take for the host to answer?