Nope. If the host requires these documents, it’s because they are really necessary and no volunteer will be accepted without them.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel with a friend or a partner?
- The host hasn't replied.
- Nobody is answering me. What do I do?
- The host requires a European passport or an American visa. Can I apply even though I don’t have these documents?
- Can I stay longer than what is asked on the profile?
- Can I stay for less than what is asked on the profile?
- The host is charging me extra fees.
- How to increase your chances of being accepted in a highly-demanded place
- Applying in high season
- I don’t have money to travel.