You won’t be able to apply for a period longer than that asked in the host's profile. In this case, we suggest you apply for one month and, if you really enjoy your experience during the stay, talk to your host directly. If he agrees, you can apply again through Worldpackers, so that everything gets registered.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel with a friend or a partner?
- The host hasn't replied.
- Nobody is answering me. What do I do?
- The host requires a European passport or an American visa. Can I apply even though I don’t have these documents?
- Can I stay longer than what is asked on the profile?
- Can I stay for less than what is asked on the profile?
- The host is charging me extra fees.
- How to increase your chances of being accepted in a highly-demanded place
- Applying in high season
- I don’t have money to travel.