All positions have a minimum length of stay chosen previously by the host, which is generally the time needed for training the traveler. If you can’t stay for the minimum length the host needs, look for another host. In the search, use the “Availability” filter and then “Travel Length: Short”, to see hosts that ask for shorter minimum periods. Never lie about the time you can stay to help your host, as staying less than agreed can be very harmful to them.
Articles in this section
- Can I travel with a friend or a partner?
- The host hasn't replied.
- Nobody is answering me. What do I do?
- The host requires a European passport or an American visa. Can I apply even though I don’t have these documents?
- Can I stay longer than what is asked on the profile?
- Can I stay for less than what is asked on the profile?
- The host is charging me extra fees.
- How to increase your chances of being accepted in a highly-demanded place
- Applying in high season
- I don’t have money to travel.