- Use any camera you have, even your smartphone or tablet. If you have a professional one, even better. :)
- Be sure the place is well illuminated, so people can clearly see the facilities. It's better to record during the day.
- It’s important you record on Landscape (horizontal) orientation: they look much better!
- Maximum length: 5 minutes
But... What should I record?
Videos of 1-5 minutes of duration, containing:
- People interacting: Record happy people having a good time: interacting, collaborating, partying, eating, cooking, playing sports, arriving, saying farewell, etc.
- Collaboration: If you're hosting one or more worldpackers at the moment, you can record them collaborating, doing their daily activities and helping you out. Travelers love to see how your place works and how's the experience there.
- Your place: Record short takes of your place showing the street, the front of the building, rooms, garden, and surroundings.
- You! Strike a pose and don't be shy! Invite travelers to go to your place. It's great to see a friendly face when they arrive. Make sure you record this part in a quiet place.
About the visual identity of your videos...
- If you can, add Worldpackers' logo on the top right corner. Download it here.
- If you want you can add some music to your video: Here is a library full of free music for you to choose.
Your video will be removed if you use copyright songs! :(
For now, you'll have to upload the video to YouTube first. Learn how here. If the video is already on Youtube, you can copy and paste the link to our “Video Gallery”.
You can also send it to us and we'll do that for you! Use Wetransfer, Google Drive or Dropbox and send it to email@example.com
- Wetransfer: Learn how here.
- Dropbox: Learn how here.